NetVector provides IT & Telephony installation, cloud hosting and support services for business. We specialise in the unique challenges faced by organisations with between 5 and 250 users. NetVector offers a flexible, bespoke service to each client and our established method of interaction ensures you get the exact technical solution that you need for your business.
This approach is supported by a team of technical analysts based across Greater London, Kent and the South of England so you can be sure that there’s someone nearby who can assist when required. Our friendly Kent based helpdesk team are available from 8am to 6pm and there’s 24×7 on-call cover available for those businesses which need IT support around the clock.Contact Us
NetVector is owned and run by technical people who have been assisting businesses for over 25 years. This has allowed us to specialise in balancing new technology with reasonable costs. We are able to discuss IT support services in terms that are familiar to our clients. We can assist in all aspects of the IT lifecycle from procurement right the way through to secure and environmentally responsible disposal of old equipment.
Our aim is for every customer to be delighted with the service they receive. NetVector’s reputation is built on enduring relationships with our clients, some of which span over two decades. Whether you have in-house IT resources that need assistance or you’re seeking a trusted partner to manage all aspects of your IT systems, NetVector has the resources, skills and passion to deliver the best IT support and advice. Contact us today and we’ll show you how we can help you.Contact Us
NetVector’s guiding principle is that IT should be an enabler to your business.
We also believe in honesty and transparency throughout our business process which includes billing fairly and clearly for our work, and ensuring customers are completely happy with the service they have received.
- Quality focused
- Approachable & people oriented
- Listening and seeking to understand
- Committed to improvement
- Strong communication
- High levels of integrity
- Flexible and adaptable
“Committed to building partnerships, not transactions”
- Your needs and requirements will always be listened to and the best solution delivered in line with this.
- You’ll always understand our language and terminology.
- Building solutions that work.
- Your business will be continuously supported with a dedicated account manager and knowledgeable UK helpdesk.
“Behaviour that exceeds expectations will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.”
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Creating a culture of “Do it right, first time, every time.”
- Encouraging teamwork in a friendly environment.
- Forging strong partnerships with market leading vendors and suppliers.
- Supporting continuous professional development.